Statistics Portugal makes available the 14th weekly report of some of the most recent and relevant statistical findings released for monitoring the social and economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This report covers the press releases concerning:
• Business and Consumer Surveys – June, published on june 29;
• Survey on bank evaluation on housing – May, published on June 29;
• Business turnover, employment, wages and hours worked indices in retail trade – May, published on June 29;
• CPI/HICP flash estimate – June, published on June 30;
• Tourist activity, Flash estimate – May, published on June 30;
• Industrial Production Index – May, published on June 30;
• Fast and Exceptional Enterprise Survey - COVID-19 – 2nd fortnight of June 2020, published on July 1;
• Monthly employment and unemployment estimates – May, published on July 1;
• Context indicators for the COVID-19 pandemic in Portugal – 2nd fortnight of June 2020, published on July 3.
For further details, see the links available throughout this press release.